become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Departments
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Sweden: Government: Departments
Ministry for Foreign Affairs / Utrikesdepartementet
- Information on the ministry, Swedish foreign policy and news about developments in foreign relations.
Ministry of Justice / Justitiedepartementet
- Official website of the Swedish Ministry of Justice. Includes English-language information on the Swedish legal system, statistics, judicial authorities and the Ministry of Justice itself. (Also in Swedish.)
National Council for Crime Prevention / Brottsförebyggande rådet
- The BRÅ is an agency of the Swedish Ministry of Justice responsible for criminological research. Information on the organisation of the BRÅ, publications and studies on crime and crime prevention. [In six languages including English]
Swedish Employment Service
- Website of the Swedish National Labour Market Administration (AMS). Although most of the information is in Swedish, the site presents English-language pages on the AMS, press releases and information for jobseekers. (Also in Swedish)
Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute
- Offers records, publications, research and customized services in meteorology, hydrology and oceanography. Notes on the organization.
Swedish Migration Board
- Information about visa, work and residence permits, citizenship, asylum and repatriation.
Swedish Work Environment Authority
- The central administrative authority for questions relating to the working environment and working hours and the authority to which the Work Environment Inspectorate is accountable.
The Swedish Consumer Agency
- The Swedish Consumer Agency is a state agency whose task is to help the Swedish general public with consumer affairs. Site covers policy on consumer issues and details of consumer protection organisations and legislation. (Also in Swedish.)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 29, 2011 11:05:37 AM EDT -