become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sweden/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Sweden: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
The Swedish Government
- English-language information on the Swedish government and ministers. Also includes the text of speeches, press releases, publications and government policy statements.
ICL - Sweden Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Invest in Sweden Agency
- Government agency supplying help and information to companies interested in investing in Sweden.
National Agency for Higher Education
- Government agency about university issues.
- The Swedish international development cooperation agency is the government agency responsible for foreign aid, aiming to help create an environment supportive of poor people's own efforts to improve their quality of life. [Swedish/English/Spanish/French/Portuguese]
- Produce and make available official statistics relating to different areas of society, which can serve as a basis for decisions, public debate and research. [English/Swedish]
Swedish Defense Research Agency - FOI
- Carries out security policy studies and threat assessments, and develops control and command systems for the defense sector and international peace-keeping efforts.
Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority
- Finansinspektionen is responsible for supervising companies in the insurance, credit and securities markets.
Swedish National Space Board (SNSB)
- Summaries of the main national space projects and links to detailed activity information.
Swedish Parliament - Sveriges Riksdag
- Parliament of Sweden. Although the vast majority of the site is in Swedish, detailed information in English is presented on the workings of Sweden's parliament, including its members, debates and decisions, legislation and Sweden in the European Union.
The Elections Act
- The Swedish Elections Act, revised 1997, which regulates elections to the Swedish parliament, county and municipal councils as well as to the European Parliament, is provided in English translation by the Swedish Ministry of Justice.
US Law Library of Congress - Sweden
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Sweden
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 3, 2010 5:10:44 PM EST -