become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sweden/Gotland_County
Regional: Europe: Regions: Baltic Sea: Islands
This category in other languages:
Municipality of Gotland
- Official information from the local governing body.
Baltic Art Center - BAC
- International center for contemporary Arts with focus on the Baltic Sea area.
Baltic Centre for Writers and Translators
- An international residential centre open for literary professionals. Information and application form.
Gotland Convention Bureau
- Non-profit organisation that works to promote the development of Meeting-Place Gotland.
Gotland on Internet
- Portal with link collection. Information on travel, events and culture.
Gotland Tourist Association
- The official Tourist Agency. Information about travel, accommodation and attractions.
- Regular flights between Visby and Stockholm-Bromma airport. Reservations and payment through the website.
- Booking agency selling trips to Gotland, renting cottages, apartments and offering hotel accommodations.
- Articles with information about Gotland and links to other websites.
- Family living on a Gotlandic farm, grow organic vegetables and produce arts and crafts.
Ingela's Ceramics and Craftshop
- Ingela is a potter that lives on the east of Gotland. Here you can see some examples of her work.
Ljugarns semsterby och camping
- A family owned resort in Ljugarn with cabins, RV sites and tent sites.
The Medieval Week on Gotland
- Annual event in August. Reenactment of the year 1361, including historical plays, music, markets, tournaments.
Visby International Centre for Composers
- Work- and meetingplace for composers from the Baltic Sea region and the Nordic countries.
Visby medieval town
- About the World Heritage site and the Medieval Week. Photos and some texts.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 14, 2014 at 12:50:17 UTC -