become an editor
the entire directory
only in Spain/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Spain: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Spain
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
ICL - Spain Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
US Law Library of Congress - Spain
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - José Luis Rodríguez Zapatero
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the Prime Minister of Spain.
World Legal Information Institute - Spain
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 11, 2013 1:01:19 AM EST -