become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lodging/Hotels
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: Spain: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Hotels
Hotel Casa Cornel
- Rural Hotel and Hostel located in the town of Cerler, next to the alpine ski resort and in the unique environment of the Benasque Valley (Aragonese Pyrenees).
- Offers forty rooms with full services, a cafeteria and a gymnasium. Includes rates, a booking form and a location map. [Spanish, French and English]
Hotel La Rambla, Biescas
- Located in the Aragon region and the Pyrenees, this hotel is a convenient jumping off point for nearby ski resorts, and visits to area parks.
- Situated between the Formigal and Panticosa skiing resorts in the centre of the Aragonese Pyrenees at an altitude of 1250 metres. The rooms feature bathrooms, telephone, and satellite television.
Hotel NH Collection Gran Hotel
- Inaugurated in 1929 by D. Alfonso XIII, preserves the flavor of that era with its sumptuous and luxurious installations.
Hotel NH Sport
- 3-stars hotel. Photographs, virtual tour, services and rates.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 8, 2015 at 2:15:05 UTC -