become an editor
the entire directory
only in Slovenia/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Slovenia: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
Bank of Slovenia
- Monthly bulletin, and information relating to Slovenia's euro membership.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Slovenia
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
The Constitution of the Republic of Slovenia
- Full text of the Slovenian constitution.
Government of the Republic of Slovenia
- The official site providing information on ministries and government services, current events, projects, and the country.
Government Public Relations and Media Office
- Information on governmental politics, general information on Slovenia and the public awareness programme on Slovenia's accession to EU.
ICL - Slovenia Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Information Commissioner - Republic of Slovenia
- With information about the office and incumbent, and details of rights, responsibilities and recent decisions regarding data protection and privacy.
Institute for Macroeconomic Analysis and Development
- Publishes data on trends and developments in the Slovenian economy.
US Law Library of Congress - Slovenia
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Politics of Slovenia
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the government and politics of Slovenia.
World Legal Information Institute - Slovenia
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2013 at 15:36:03 UTC -