become an editor
the entire directory
only in Slovakia/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Slovakia: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
Antimonopoly Office of the Slovak Republic
- Contains information on rulings, legislation and structure of the institution.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Slovakia
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
- The Court rules on matters where constitutional rights may be affected. Contains findings and rulings, list of judges.
Deposit Protection Fund
- Information on the fund and legislative framework for protection of bank deposits.
Government Office of the Slovak Republic
- Includes a variety of information on government activities, initiatives, resolutions.
ICL - Slovakia Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Industrial Property Office of the Slovak Republic
- Establishes principles, organisation and relations towards other central state administration bodies and organisations related to industrial property.
List of political institutions from Slovensko.com
- Frequently updated.
National Bank of Slovakia
- Provides information on monetary policy, Slovak crown exchange rates, selected macroeconomic indicators and the national currency.
National Council of the Slovak Republic
- The Slovak parliament website containing information on members, committees, session transcripts.
Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- Reports on safety of nuclear installations in Slovakia, emergency planning and inspections.
Office for Personal Data Protection
- Information on structure, officials, tasks, legislation and annual reports.
Office of Public Procurement
- Provides information on legislation and public procurement notices on behalf of the Slovak government.
Statistical Office of the Slovak Republic
- Current statistical indicators, information on data gathering methodology.
Supreme Audit Office
- Information on history, legislation and current events.
Tax Directorate of the Slovak Republic
- Information on the tax authorities and legislation.
- Announcements, information on licensing and regulation, statistics on telecommunications in the country.
US Law Library of Congress - Slovakia
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Ivan Gašparovič
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Slovakia.
World Legal Information Institute - Slovakia
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 12, 2012 12:22:50 PM EST -