become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kosovo/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
This category in other languages:
Assembly of Kosovo
- The MPs, the laws in progress, and other facts about the legislative body of Kosovo.
Central Bank of the Republic of Kosovo
- Public entity that licenses, supervises and regulates financial institutions in the province. With a list of financial institutions, publications, rules and regulations.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Kosovo
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Kosovo Cadastral Agency
- Developing a register of land ownership in Kosovo.
Kosovo Police Service
- Includes pictures of the badges of the various ranks within the police force.
- Official announcements from the office of the Kosovan President.
Kosovo Property Agency
- Independent governmental agency processing conflict-related claims on private immovable property in Kosovo.
Kosovo Trust Agency
- Managing and privatising Kosovo's state-owned companies.
Ministry of Internal Affairs
- Lists the contact information for the Alarm and Urgent Coordination Centres in Prishtina, Gnjilan, Pec, Prizren, and Vučit.
Ministry of Trade and Industry of Kosova
- Promoting industry and the growth of Kosovo’s economy.
NATO: Kosovo Forces
- Information about KFOR, its activities and participants.
- Mission of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) to Kosovo. Information and news of its activities in the fields of police training, media affairs, election organisation, and human rights monitoring. Includes municipality profiles.
- Official site of the UN Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo. Information on the mission, news, resources, and links. Content in Albanian, English, French, Russian, Serbian and Spanish.
- "Office of the Special Envoy of the Secretary-General of the United Nations for the future status process for Kosovo" - Includes documents on possible future progress in the area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 23, 2014 at 13:35:31 UTC -