become an editor
the entire directory
only in Serbia/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe
World: Srpski: Društvo: Vlada
This category in other languages:
- Official information including flags, statistical information, history and other resources.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Serbia
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
ICL - Serbia Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Republic of Serbia
- Information about embassies, consular affairs, diplomatic traditions and foreign policy.
National Assembly of the Republic of Serbia
- Includes information on legislature, parties and deputies, activities, history, and art collection.
OSCE - Mission to Serbia
- News, documents and information about activities including democratization, rule of law/human rights, law enforcement, media, economy and environment, external co-operation, outreach and security-building. From the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe.
President of Serbia
- Official site features biography, facts about the country, press releases, videos of press conferences and contact information. [English, Serbian]
Republic of Serbia - Ministry of Finance
- Detailing state budget and recent spending decisions.
Security Information Agency (BIA)
- Includes virtual tour, employment information, history, and FAQ.
- Describes the constitution of the Republic of Serbia.
US Law Library of Congress - Serbia
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Serbia
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Serbia
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 20, 2015 at 10:33:24 UTC -