become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Organizations
Science and Environment
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Science: Organizations: Regional: Europe
- Science-based environmental organization set up to combat environmental degradation, pollution-induced dangers to human health, and the ecological impacts of economic development strategies.
Climate Action Network Europe
- Coordinating office for environmental groups in Western Europe working on climate change issues.
- Co-operative programme for monitoring and evaluation of the long range transmission of air pollutants in Europe.
EUCC Marine Team
- A think-tank in the field of marine management and maritime planning. Organisation profile, areas of activity, project information, events diary, document library, and contact details.
Europa Bio Association
- Promotes biotechnology to industry, politicians, regulators, NGOs, and the public. Site lists regulation news.
- Umbrella organization of Europe's protected areas. It unites national parks, regional parks, nature parks and biosphere reserves in 38 countries, with the common aim of protecting Europe's unique variety of wildlife, habitats and landscapes.
European Federation for Experimental Morphology
- A non-governmental scientific organization that promotes the exchange and dissemination of information between the European Anatomical Societies and European morphologists.
European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (EUMETSAT)
- Provides overview of the agency and its activities, projects and events.
European Science Communication and Information Network (ESCIN)
- Aims to improve the appreciation and understanding of basic and applied scientific research among Europe's citizens and opinion-formers.
European Science Foundation
- Promotes science in Europe, bringing together leading scientists and funding agencies to debate, plan and implement.
Friends of the Earth Europe
- Supports the campaigns and projects of more than 30 national member groups dealing with environmental issues.
Marie Curie Fellows Association
- The association for young scientists who have received a European Community Marie Curie Fellowship.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2014 at 7:24:07 UTC -