become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Soviet_Union
Society and Culture
Great Patriotic War - World War II
1917 Russian Revolution
August 1991 Coup
Library of Congress Archives
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Society and Culture: History
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Cold War
Society: Politics: Socialism: Marxism: Communism
This category in other languages:
- Items for sale to collectors of military memorabilia from the Revolution through WWII and beyond.
The Commissar Vanishes
- Chapter One of the book by David King which examines the politically motivated falsification of photographs, documents and art in Stalinist Russia.
Early Soviet History Internet Archive
- Information on the developmental period of the USSR.
History & Culture of Russia / The Path to Revolution
- Article on the Soviet era.
- Details the starvation induced by the forced collectivization of the peasentry under Stalin.
Red Comrades Documentation Project
- Website contains material that re-analyzes the Bolsheviks of the Stalin Era in the USSR from a pro-Stalinist viewpoint. Pictures and articles focusing on the Stalinists, and in particular on the NKVD, the purges, Yezhov, and Lysenkoism.
- Includes information on Red Army uniforms from the 1930s to the 1960s, miliatria for sale to collectors, uniforms worn during the 1945 Victory Parade of the generals and information on the NKVD and KGB.
Soviet Story, The
- Official site of the documentary film which tells the story of Europe’s most murderous regime.
- Information about and ephemera from the former Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. Also a virtual "recreation" of the Soviet Union.
Yale Russian Archive Project
- Clearinghouse for information in order to facilitate access to the newly available documents in the archives of the former Soviet Union.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 13:35:06 UTC -