become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Russian_Revolution
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Russia: Society and Culture: History: Russian Revolution
Lenin, Vladimir Ilyich
Regional: Europe: Russia: Society and Culture: History: Russian Empire: 1905 Revolution
Society: History: By Topic: Social History: Revolutions and Social Movements
Society: Politics: Socialism: Marxism
This category in other languages:
1917 Russian Elections
- Election results from various bodies during the Russian Revolution.
1917 Russian Revolution
- Gallery of photographs taken in Petrograd (St. Petersburg) during the 1917 Russian revolution.
Bolsheviks in the Russian revolution - how the revolution degenerated
- Articles by Avrich, Rosenberg, Koenker and other social historians on the Bolsheviks and the degeneration of the Russian revolution
Bolshevism, Fraudulent Practice of Democratic Centralism
- A Marxist critque of Bolshevism and the Bolsheviks use of Democratic Centralism, by Albert Weisbord.
Constitution of the Russian Soviet Federated Socialist Revolution. (1918)
- The first Bolshevik constitution.
Documents on US Foreign Policy in Russia
- Documents on US Foreign Policy in Soviet Russia, 1918.
Joseph Stalin's Speech On Red Square On Anniversary Celebration Of The October Revolution
- From Soviet Russia Today, December, 1941.
Makhnovists & The Russian Revolution
- Short introduction about the anarchist Makhnovist movement and the role they played in the Russian revolution.
My Disillusionment in Russia
- Anarchist Emma Goldman writes of her experiences in revolutionary Russia.
North Russian Expeditionary Force 1919
- Accounts of the Allied force in North Russia fighting the Bolsheviks around the Dvina River 1919. Taken from the accounts of a Royal Navy Signalman, complete with many photographs
Quotes from the Russian Revolution
- A couple of quotes from Lenin, Kolchak, Shingarev, and others.
Russia in 1919
- Arthur Ransome describes the economic, social and political situation in Russia from February to March, 1919.
Russian Civil War
- Reviews the conflict between Red and White forces from 1918 to 1922. Details of all defense and offensive operations with map.
Soviet Documents on Foreign Policy
- Documents from 1917-1920 covering Soviet policies towards Germany, Romania, China, peace, foreign internvention, economics and other topics.
The Balance Sheet of October
- A long essay from a Trotskyist viewpoint.
The Crisis in Russia (1920)
- British reporter Arthur Ransome's detailed analysis and explanation of the new Soviet regime, written a year after his book "Russia in 1919".
The Masks and Ignorance of Bolshevism
- A Marxist critque of Bolshevism and the Bolsheviks by Albert Weisbord.
The Path to Revolution
- Dateline presented by the Russian National Tourist Office.
The Russian Revolution
- Collection of organized links on the historical event.
The Russian Revolution - Rosa Luxemburg
- Contemporary essay on the revolution and its problems by German Marxist Rosa Luxemburg.
Was Stalinism implicit in October?
- A Green view on the Bolshevik Revolution.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, May 3, 2010 10:24:31 AM EDT -