become an editor
the entire directory
only in Romanovs/Claimants
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Russia: Society and Culture: History: Russian Empire: Romanovs: Claimants
Society: Politics: Monarchy: Claimants and Pretenders
- Introduction to the Russian revolutions and the Romanov family. What happened to the family in 1917 and 1918. The butchery of Ekaterinburg. The story of Anna Anderson. (Site in English and French.)
- Article supporting the claim that Anna Anderson was in reality the Grand Duchess Anastasia.
Anastasia Romanov and Anna Anderson
- Article on Anna Andersen, who claimed to be the Grand Duchess Anastasia.
Anastasia: The Unmasking Of Anna Anderson
- Explaining how Anna Anderson, who claimed to be the Grand Duchess Anastasia, was identified as being Franziska Schanzkowska.
HIH Alexei Romanov
- The Spala Crisis of 1912. John Kendrick examines the case of the Tsarevich Alexei's haemophilia, and concludes that Heino Tammet was really the Tsarevich.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, May 1, 2010 7:25:33 PM EDT -