become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Ethnicity
Society and Culture
Arctic and Siberian
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Society and Culture: Ethnicity
Regional: Europe: Society and Culture: Ethnicity
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Altaic: Manchu-Tungusic
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Altaic: Mongolic
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Altaic: Turkic
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Uralic
This category in other languages:
From "Bulgharism" through "Marrism" to Nationalist Myths
- Discourses on the Tatar, the Chuvash and the Bashkir ethnogenesis, by Uyama Tomohiko. [PDF]
Monitoring of Ethnicity, Conflicts and Cohesion
- UNESCO sponsored research project studying conflicts and cohesion related to ethnicity in the post-communist world.
The Red Book of the Peoples of the Russian Empire
- Overview of the endangered peoples of the former Soviet Union.
SURI - Information Centre of Finno-Ugric Peoples
- Information on Uralic studies and the Finno-Ugric and Samoyed peoples.
Turanian Lands - Turanian Peoples
- Information concerning the Turanians, a presumed group of ethno-linguistic related peoples, and their Eurasian lands, in text documents, images and maps.
Turkic Republics and Communities
- Includes list of websites and pages pertaining to Turkic speaking peoples.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 2, 2013 at 0:57:19 UTC -