become an editor
the entire directory
only in Russia/Government
Embassies and Consulates
President Vladimir Putin
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Russia: Society and Culture: History
This category in other languages:
Bank of Russia
- Major Russian financial statistics, analytical reports, summaries of banking legislation, information on the Central Bank's history, legal powers, press releases.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Russia
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Federal State Statistics Service
- Russian government statistics office and its publications; certain agricultural, industrial and financial data.
ICL - Russia Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
IFES - Election Guide: Russia
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
President of Russia
- Official government website provides news and information about the President, including speeches and transcripts, documents, trips, photos and videos.
Russian Federal Space Agency
- Official site provides news and information about the agency's programs, activities, structure and history. [English, Russian]
Soviet/Russian Intelligence Agencies
- An overview of the Russian national security and intelligence agencies and programs. A list and some English translations of relevant Russian legal documents.
State Registration Chamber
- Federal budgetary institution performs accreditation of branches of foreign companies on the territory of the Russia. News, list of documents for accreditation.
UNIDO Investment and Technology Promotion Office in Russia
- Promotes cooperation in industrial, technological and scientific spheres between Russian enterprises and companies from country-members of UNIDO.
US Law Library of Congress - Russia
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Statesmen - Russia
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
Usenet talk.politics.soviet -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2014 at 20:07:44 UTC -