become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Romania: Society and Culture: Organizations
Business and Professional Interests Representation
Civic and Human Rights Defense
Health and Social Services
Philanthropy and Volunteering
This category in other languages:
- Established in 1990, the Association for the Defence of Human Rights in Romania the Helsinki Committee.
- Has as main objective the social-economic development and promotion of all the categories of persons in need. Includes details about available projects and a feedback form.
Children's Relief Network
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to restoring the lives of Romania's hurting street children and orphans.
CIMEC Institute for Cultural Memory
- Provides technical assistance, including computer work, translation and photography, for recording and cataloging Romanian culture. [English/Romanian]
Habitat for Humanity in Romania
- Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry operating in over 2000 locations around the world in more than 64 countries.
Romanian National Association of Citizen Advice Bureaux
- Includes a description of the organization, a list of services available and contact information.
Romanian National Council for Refugees
- CNRR is a non-governmental organisation which promotes and protects through all legal means the human rights in general and the rights of refugees and asylum-seekers in particular. [English/Romanian]
Usenet soc.culture.romanian -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, December 20, 2009 5:12:28 PM EST -