become an editor
the entire directory
only in Romania/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
This category in other languages:
Constitution of Romania
- Full text of the constitution.
ICL - Romania Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Ministry of Finance
- With information on the budget and recent fiscal legislation.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania
- Information on the ministry, its officials, Romania's foreign policy, diplomatic missions abroad and foreign diplomatic missions in Bucharest, consular and visa. [English/French/Romanian]
Ministry of National Defence - Romania
- The official site of the institution includes a defence news page, information concerning the structure of the ministry and the Romanian Armed Forces, the legislation that regulates the field of defence, photos and other useful information. [English/Romanian/French]
Parliament of Romania: Chamber of Deputies
- Official site of the lower chamber of the Romanian Parliament with details of members, sittings, regulations, documents, legislation, the legislative process, interpellations and elections. [English/Romanian/French]
- Official site of Romanian Parliament's upper chamber: senators, standing bureau, permanent committees, parliamentary groups, staff, history. In English, French and Romanian.
President of Romania
- Official website of the president. Features description of president's role, biography, speeches, interviews, list of press releases on foreign and domestic issues. [English/Romanian/French]
Romanian Air Force
- Includes information on units and aircraft.
Romanian Information Technology Initiative
- Includes news, activities, electronic communications market information, and discussion papers.
US Law Library of Congress - Romania
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Traian Băsescu
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Romania.
World Legal Information Institute - Romania
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
Usenet soc.culture.romanian -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 21, 2013 at 9:54:10 UTC -