become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_Sea/The_Wash
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Regions: North Sea: The Wash
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Lincolnshire
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Norfolk
Science: Biology: Ecology: Ecosystems: Estuarine
Cultural Entities - The Wash
- About geology and geography, landscape history, vulnerabilities and potentials of the region.
UNESCO World Heritage Centre
- The Wash and North Norfolk Coast, description of the conservation status.
The Wash - Wikipedia
- Abstract of the geography, the wildlife and local traditions.
Wash Estuary Strategy Group
- Information about the Wash Estuary Project , The Wash Estuary Management Plan (WEMP), natural and cultural assets, as well as people and property.
The Wash NNR
- The reserve is a mix of open deep water, permanent shallow water, mudflat and saltmarsh. The intertidal mudflats and saltmarshes represent one of Britain's most important winter feeding areas for waders and wildfowl.
The Wash Tidal Barrier Corporation plc
- Company proposing a scheme to provide flood protection, tidal generation of power, and a managed salt water lagoon to farm fish and shellfish. Includes protection or relocation of wildlife habitats, and contacts in Cottenham.
Wash Wader Ringing Group
- The group operates with cannon nets and mist nets, around the shores of The Wash with the main aim of providing a better understanding of the waders.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:25:39 PM EDT -