become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_Sea/Thames_Estuary
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Regions: North Sea: Thames Estuary
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Essex
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Kent
Science: Biology: Ecology: Ecosystems: Estuarine
London Array project
- The London Array Wind Farm will be located more than 20km (12 miles) from the Kent and Essex coasts in the outer Thames Estuary.
- Excursion to the Shivering Sands and Red Sands offshore forts that were built during the Second World War.
Thames Estuary - Wikipedia
- The Thames Mouth is the estuary in which the River Thames meets the waters of the North Sea.
Thames Estuary 2100
- The Thames Estuary 2100 project (TE2100) was established in 2002 with the aim of developing a long-term tidal flood risk management plan for London and the Thames estuary.
Thames Estuary Airport
- A proposal for a new aiport in the Thames Estuary to replace Heathrow.
Thames Estuary Conservation
- The Zoological Society of London (ZSL) is a charity devoted to the worldwide conservation of animals and their habitats. ZSL has a number of Thames Estuary Projects, falling under the Marine and Freshwater conservation programme, that study the Thames and its diverse ecology.
Thames Estuary Partnership
- Approaches the challenge of managing the estuary from a view point that values the contribution of all the estuaries' users.
Thames Estuary Research & Development Company
- Established to make sure that the UK is in the best possible position to make good use of the infrastructure possibilities offered by the Estuary. These include the need for flood defence, for use of wind and tidal power, for more extensive crossings of the Estuary by road and rail, for shipping and potentially for airport facilities.
Thames Estuary: Pollution and Recovery
- Effects of pollutants at the ecosystem level. A case study, 1984.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:37:12 PM EDT -