become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_Sea/Thames_Estuary
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Essex
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Kent
Science: Biology: Ecology: Ecosystems: Estuarine
- The wind farm is located more than 20km (12 miles) from the Kent and Essex coasts in the outer Thames Estuary. It was opened in July 2013.
- Excursion to the Shivering Sands and Red Sands offshore forts that were built during the Second World War.
Thames Estuary - Wikipedia
- The Thames Mouth is the estuary in which the River Thames meets the waters of the North Sea.
Thames Estuary Conservation
- The Zoological Society of London (ZSL) is a charity devoted to the worldwide conservation of animals and their habitats. ZSL has a number of Thames Estuary Projects, falling under the Marine and Freshwater conservation programme, that study the Thames and its diverse ecology.
Thames Estuary Partnership
- Approaches the challenge of managing the estuary from a view point that values the contribution of all the estuaries' users.
Thames Estuary Research & Development Company
- Established to make sure that the UK is in the best possible position to make good use of the infrastructure possibilities offered by the Estuary. These include the need for flood defence, for use of wind and tidal power, for more extensive crossings of the Estuary by road and rail, for shipping and potentially for airport facilities.
Thames Estuary: Pollution and Recovery
- Effects of pollutants at the ecosystem level. A case study, 1984.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2016 at 6:43:24 UTC -