become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_Sea/Thames_Estuary
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Essex
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Kent
Science: Biology: Ecology: Ecosystems: Estuarine
- The wind farm is located more than 20km (12 miles) from the Kent and Essex coasts in the outer Thames Estuary. It was opened in July 2013.
- Excursion to the Shivering Sands and Red Sands offshore forts that were built during the Second World War.
Thames Estuary - Wikipedia
- The Thames Mouth is the estuary in which the River Thames meets the waters of the North Sea.
Thames Estuary Conservation
- The Zoological Society of London (ZSL) is a charity devoted to the worldwide conservation of animals and their habitats. ZSL has a number of Thames Estuary Projects, falling under the Marine and Freshwater conservation programme, that study the Thames and its diverse ecology.
Thames Estuary Partnership
- Approaches the challenge of managing the estuary from a view point that values the contribution of all the estuaries' users.
Thames Estuary: Pollution and Recovery
- Effects of pollutants at the ecosystem level. A case study, 1984.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 26, 2016 at 5:15:08 UTC -