become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regions/North_Sea
Business and Economy
Recreation and Sports
Science and Environment
Regional: Europe: Transportation: Ferries
This category in other languages:
Interreg IVB North Sea Region Programme (2007-2013)
- This programme is part of a Structural Funds Community Initiative under the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) initiated by the European Union and the Commission. It connects seven countries around the North Sea. The Programme boosts transnational regional development projects along four priorities: Innovation, environment, accessibility and building sustainable communities, and aims to make the North Sea Region a better place to live, work and invest in.
North Sea - Wikipedia
- A hyperlinked article describes the geography, geology, hydrography and natural resources of the North Sea; also includes a section on its place in the history of the surrounding nations.
North Sea Commission
- An international organization which facilitates partnership between local authorities in the nations connected with the North Sea, and promotes the North Sea Basin as an economic entity within Europe. Information about structure, activities, events and publications.
North Sea Rural
- Dated Interreg IIIB programme with the objective of generating innovative solutions for rural development in six littoral states.
Overview on the cultural atlas of the Wadden Sea Area
- Map showing cultural entities in the Wadden Sea and the Wash region, defined by the Lancewadplan project. With links to the particular regions.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 7:35:11 UTC -