become an editor
the entire directory
only in Central_and_Eastern_Europe/Society_and_Culture
Central and Eastern Europe
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Society and Culture
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Regional: Europe: Society and Culture
Science: Social Sciences: Area Studies: European Studies: Russia and East European Studies
This category in other languages:
- Publisher of information and products of interest to persons who are researching Jewish genealogy and family history, Jewish Surnames, and Jewish Roots. Including a journal, books, CDs, and maps.
Canadian Slavonic Papers
- Interdisciplinary academic journal devoted to Central and Eastern Europe, including language and linguistics, literature, history, political science, sociology, economics, anthropology, geography and the arts.
Central European Forum
- Discussion group for sharing news and opinions about life and culture of Central Eastern Europe, associated with Panorama Kultur magazine.
East European Gay Culture
- Articles and links to other resources.
- The Federation of East European Family History Societies is an "umbrella" organization of over 170 genealogy-related organizations that specialize in some part of Eastern Europe. Several databases can be found here and the entire web site can be searched for any word using the "WebPortal Index" search feature.
Genealogy in Eastern Europe
- Resources, facilities and links for persons involved in genealogical research in Eastern Europe.
- Articles, studies, legislation and other resources on migration and asylum issues in the Czech Republic and other countries of Central and Eastern Europe
USAID - Community Connections
- Offers home-stay based training opportunities in the U.S. for entrepreneurs, officials, and professionals from across former Soviet Union.
Women’s Information Technology Transfer
- Provides computer and internet training to women in the region as a tool for strategic activism. Goals and objectives, schedules of events, essays and reports, and other information.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 5, 2010 at 9:19:42 UTC -