become an editor
the entire directory
only in Balkans/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Regions: Balkans: Society and Culture
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Macedonia, Republic of
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: Society and Culture
The South East European Youth Network
- A network of non-profit youth organisations working in the Balkan region.
- Information about the activities of the European Students' Forum (AEGEE) in Southeastern Europe and about Balkan issues.
Balkan Academic News
- A newslist comprising hundreds of scholars, activists, government officials, students and others mainly dealing with or interested in the Balkans.
Balkan Cafe Forums
- Forum about different cultural subjects of the Balkan countries.
The Balkan Human Rights Web Pages
- Information about all Balkan countries, their organizations, issues, publications and news.
Balkan Perspective by Ari Rusila
- A personal perspective on events in western Balkans.
- Balkan portal with news, games, music, image gallery and discussion forum.
- The Balkan Cultural Co-operation Project aims to foster cultural exchanges between individuals and groups in the region and beyond.
Bulgarian Society for 18th Century Studies
- Academic Activities the society. Members, scientific conferences about enlightenment in Europe, Russia and Balkans
Center for Nonviolent Action
- The main activities are training and networking in nonviolent conflict transformation in the region of former Yugoslavia. With reports, training offered and future activities.
The Center for Peace in the Balkans
- Detailed information, news, war documents and photos from the countries of the region.
Hope on the Balkans Archive
- Archive of news and information about NGO activities for peace and social reconstruction in the region, circa 1993 to 2000.
- Discussion forums which cover topics about Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania and Greece.
Interview With Freedom Fight
- Article fro Znet magazine from February 2007
Nationalism and Language
- An essay by Bozidar Jaksic on linguistic identity and policy in the Balkans.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2013 at 14:27:17 UTC -