become an editor
the entire directory
only in Portugal/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Portugal
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
ICL - Portugal Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
The Portuguese Parliament
- Parliament of Portugal. General introduction, guided tour to the São Bento Palace, Constitution of the Portuguese Republic.
US Law Library of Congress - Portugal
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Jorge Sampaio
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of Portugal.
World Legal Information Institute - Portugal
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2013 at 0:36:33 UTC -