become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Non-Governmental_Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Poland: Society and Culture: Non-Governmental Organizations
Center for Social and Economic Research CASE
- CASE is a modern, private research foundation, which focuses on socio-economic issues
Environmental Lobbying Support Office
- Established to enhance the activities of ecological non-governmental organisations by strengthening their influence on decision-making processes in government.
Foundation in Support of Local Democracy
- Disseminates the idea of local self-governance as the basic form of democracy.
Gdañsk Institute for Market Economics
- Non-partisan private research foundation - think-tank.
Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights
- Foundation, committee, human rights and educational programs.
Institute of Public Affairs
- Non-partisan public policy think tank.
- Dedicated to Polish-Jewish relations, history and culture.
Polish Patients Association
- Medical malpractice victims organization, protection of pacients' rights, assistance to mistreated persons.
St. Brother Albert's Aid Society
- Catholic Church charity organisation running shelters and an orphanage.
Stefan Batory Foundation
- Established by G.Soros in 1988 to support local democracy and open society.
Non-Governmental Organizations - Poland
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, December 3, 2011 6:12:28 PM EST -