become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/World_War_II
Society and Culture
World War II
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Poland: Society and Culture: History: World War II
Concentration and Death Camps
Katyn Forest Massacre
Society: History: By Time Period: Twentieth Century: Wars and Conflicts: World War II
August 23, 1939 - Nazis and Soviets Sign Pact
- At The History Place - Part of the World War Two Timeline.
Block 13 - Auschwitz 1941
- Site dedicated to Maximilian Kolbe imprisonment in Auschwitz concentration camp as prisoner #16670. Website in English and Italian.
Jedwabne - We Refuse to Accept the Propaganda of Hatred and Lies
- Collection of articles denouncing recent publications on the 1941 Jedwabne massacre as anti-Polish propaganda. With texts on related matters and collection of protest letters.
Poland & World War II 1939-1945: A Philatelic View by RV Skulski
- Poland WW II history illustrated through a collection of post stamps.
Poland at War
- Includes and unique collection of photographs from Nazi Germany occupied Poland 1939-1945.
Polish Air Force
- The history of Poles who, after the Polish Campaign of 1939, escaped to the West and continued fighting the Nazi Germany in Allied air force and army.
Polish Campaign 1939
- Information and history on the German invasion that includes discussions on the German preparations for war, the birth and organization of the Wehrmacht, German equipment, and the Polish army and equipment.
- Contains information about the Polish Armed Forces and the Polish resistance movement in World War II. Includes articles, gallery and book reviews.
Polish Home Army Ex-Serviceman Association - Montreal Branch
- Includes history, facts, photos and publications. Topics include the underground state, non-Jewish Holocaust victims, and politics.
Polish Navy 1998
- Signs, bases, list of warships.
Polish Resistance in WWII - Armia Krajowa
- Information centre. Articles, essays, photographs, further reading, useful addresses and links. (Also in Polish and French)
Warsaw Uprising 1944
- A story of Polish underground’s heroic and tragic 63-day struggle to liberate World War II Warsaw from German occupation, told through documents, timeline, eyewitness accounts, photos, movie clips, and songs.
When God Looked the Other Way
- Site promoting Wesley Adamczyk autobiographical book about his family's deportation to Soviet gulag from Eastern Poland in 1940.
World War II
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2013 at 8:35:07 UTC -