become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genealogy/Surnames
Society and Culture
World: Polski: Nauka i edukacja: Historia: Genealogia
This category in other languages:
- The Descendants of Jan Biega of Debna.
- The Cholodecki family from the Bialynia Clan, which includes a family tree, family documents and a family history.
- Genealogy of the Furmaniuk family, with origins around Zbaraz, and associated surnames of Ostapczuk, Dabek, Wesolowski, and Wojcieszczuk.
- The Hamerski Families of Poland are featured in back issues of the "Hamersk(i)y and Allied Families Newsletter".
- Your gateway to information, interesting items and genealogical facts about the families Helon and related kith and kin around the world.
- Tracing the family history of Piotr Krupinski from the village of Smorkowa in Poland (now Belarus).
- Genealogy database for this surname. Sortable by name and place.
- Krzyzanowski family trees, links, and a photo gallery of the clan.
- Larysz genealogy, pictures, and information.
- Mazurkiewicz family pages and information on the Mazurkiewicz surname.
- A family tree where all who have a connection with the Mazurk, Mazurke, Mazurkiewicz surnames can input their details.
- History of the Pieniazek family, originating from Gorzno near Garwolin in Poland, documented from about year 1700.
- Pirowski and Pirovski genealogy, history, maps, pictures, and information about Wieliczka, Kozmice Wielkie, and Kozmice Male in Poland.
- The Popiels, originating in Popiele near Sanok of Western Galicja, are of Ruthenian origin and living all over the world.
- Dedicated to the Rogalski and Jarkiewicz families, their ancestors and descendants. Includes the Mroz families. They hope to find relatives in Poland.
- Runge-Sypniewski family, its origins, genealogy, and historical information.
- Ancestors of Piotr Józef Smiatacz.
The Sypniewski Family
- Links to articles about the Sypniewski family written by Margaret Odrowaz-Sypniewski.
- Information about the UK branch of the Szabranski family.
- A genealogy website, in Polish, English, and Russian, looking for Wilczewskis around the world.
Genealogy, Poland - Surnames
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 15:45:10 UTC -