become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Genealogy
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: Society and Culture: Genealogy
Society: Ethnicity: Slavic: Polish
This category in other languages:
Ancestry - The Polish Connection
- Polish genealogy and heritage resource site for learning more about your ancestors.
- Publisher of information and products aiding research into Jewish family history.
Bald Mountain Childhood
- Centered around Mary Pawlak, this is an autobiographic, biographic and historical description of growing up in a Carpatho-Rusyn family in Irishtown and on nearby Bald Mountain during the 1920's and 30's. Both these areas are close to Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania.
- Genealogy and historical background for those researching ancestors from the Carpathian Mountain regions of present day Eastern Europe.
Families of Pilzno
- Pilzno was a shtetl of 150 Jewish families on the Wisloka river, 101 km east of Krakow. Information about the town and those who lived there.
- Organization of genealogy societies that specialize in some part of Eastern Europe. Databases and links.
Gmina Cisna Villages
- A repository of genealogical information about the villages of Gmina Cisna. Located in Poland, geographically near the location where the present borders of Poland, Ukraine, and Slovakia meet.
Jewish Records Indexing-Poland
- Searchable database of indices to 19th century Jewish vital records from current and former territories of Poland.
LDS Polish Jewish Microfilm Lists
- Links to downloadable files which contain the list of microfilms with Jewish records (of Poland). Films may be ordered at any one of the thousands of local Family History Centers worldwide (membership not required).
Poland Genealogy Forum
- Message board for Polish genealogy researchers. Sponsored by Genealogy.com.
Poland World Gen Web
- Aims to provide visitors with the tools they need to successfully research their roots in Poland. Includes details of surnames, queries and maps.
Polish Archives Information
- An electronic guide to Polish archives world-wide.
Polish Genealogical Society of America
- Provides books, newsletters, bulletins, meetings, and an annual workshop.
Search Rzeszów Vital Records
- Approximately 14,000 searchable vital records transcribed from various microfilms from The Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah. Includes 13 parishes in Poland.
Vital Records in Poland
- Information for genealogists on obtaining vital records in Poland. From JewishGen.
- Zaluski Family of Poland, Canada, UK, and USA.
Zolynia Memorial Site
- History and images of Zolynia, Poland, with an emphasis on its destroyed Jewish community.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 7, 2015 at 1:15:05 UTC -