become an editor
the entire directory
only in Poland/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Poland: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
World: Polski: Społeczeństwo: Państwo
This category in other languages:
Chancellery of the Prime Minister
- Prime Minister, the Cabinet, Government Information Centre, central and local administration, newsletters, social reforms, archives.
Agency for Agriculture Market
- Performs intervention purchases on the agriculture product market, especially in grain, butter and sugar
Agency for Industrial Development
- State owned company supporting economic transformation of state enterprises, rescheduling their debt and providing loans.
Central Statistical Office of Poland (GUS)
- Various data on-line, publications.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Poland
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Committee for Scientific Research
- Provides financial support (grants) for science and research. Polish/English.
ICL - Poland Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Reports and publications, links and contacts.
Ministry of Economy
- Responsible for industry, trade, tariffs, special economic zones, WTO liaisons, small and medium enterprises, supervising trade counsellors in Polish embassies abroad.
Ministry of Environment
- Laws and regulations, research and databases. Major areas: forestry, environment, water supply, floods. Polish/English.
Ministry of Finance
- Responsible for state budget, tax administration and policies. Daily information service, current data and analysis.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Foreign policy, statements, list and links to embassies.
Ministry of Sport and Tourism
- Provides support to the Minister of Sport and Tourism in Poland. Includes press releases, statistics and ministry organization.
National Labour Inspectorate
- Checking working conditions, compliance with labour code.
National Security Bureau
- Actually not a governmental body but supervised by the President.
Office of Public Procurement
- Laws, monthly procurement bulletin (in Polish only) with announcements of tenders by all public institutions.
Office of Technical Inspection
- Performs checks of technical devices (lifts, elevators, cranes, high pressure devices).
Office of the Committee for European Integration
- Responsible for the accession negotiations with the EU. [Archives]
- Protection of trademarks, inventions, designs.
Polish Agency for Foreign Investment
- Partner for foreign businesses entering the Polish market, especially through direct investments.
Polish Center for Testing and Certification
- Supervises system of testing and certification in Poland, runs quality system certification according to PN-ISO 9000 norm.
Polish Committee for Standardization
- Issues norms and standards.
The Sejm of the Republic of Poland
- Chamber of the Parliament of Poland. Introduction, legislative procedure and the chamber's pre-eminent role in the process, directory of deputies, committees, Constitution of 1997.
The Senate of Poland
- Chamber of the Parliament.
Supreme Chamber of Audit
- Auditing state institutions and institutions receiving public funds. Independent from the government.
- Features the history of the city, information about the capital of Kielce and office contacts.
US Law Library of Congress - Poland
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia : Bronisław Komorowski
- Entry about the 5th President of Poland in the online collaborative encyclopaedia.
World Legal Information Institute - Poland
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
Government - Poland
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 11, 2013 12:34:10 AM EST -