become an editor
the entire directory
only in Norway/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Norway: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
The Royal House of Norway
- Information and history of the Norwegian Monarchy, the Royal Family, the Royal Palace and other properties.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments - Norway
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Directorate for Civil Defense and Emergency Planning
- The official site of the DCDEP, the directorate responsible for emergency contingency planning. (Site in Norwegian and English.)
Directorate of Immigration
- Responsible for implementing Norways immigration policy.
ICL - Norway Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Ministry of Defence
- Contains facts and figures, links to speeches, news, and information about military service in Norway.
Nobel Peace Prize, The
- Web site of the Norwegian Nobel Committee, the Norwegian Nobel Institute and the Nobel Peace Prize.
- Information about the Norwegian postal service, including the philatelic service. (Information in Norwegian and English.)
- Official gateway to public services and public information in Norway.
Norwegian Board of Health
- Supervises the health services in Norway.
Norwegian Institute of International Affairs, The
- Established by the Parliament in 1959 for the purpose of promoting a better understanding of international issues in Norway.
Norwegian Meteorological Institute (DNMI)
- The DNMI provides the public meteorological services for both civil and military purposes.
- The official information web site of the Norwegian Government.
Pollution Control Authority
- A subordinate agency of the Ministry of the Environment. Its main tasks are to combat pollution, noise and waste, and to regulate the use of environmentally hazardous substances and products.
Royal Norwegian Mint
- Coin and medal production and sales. Information about Norway's circulating coins and a numismatic dictionary.
Statistics Norway (Statistisk Sentralbyrå - SSB)
- Norway's central institution for producing official statistics. SSB is an independent institution under the Ministry of Finance.
Stortinget - The Norwegian Parliament
- Official site with the Constitution of the Kingdom of Norway, rules of procedure, general information and history, presidium and administration.
The Norwegian Advisory Council on Bankruptcy
- The Council is appointed by the Norwegian Ministry of Justice and consists of representatives from the courts, lawyers, accountants, the administrative authority and the public prosecutor. Information about legal issues.
US Law Library of Congress - Norway
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Jens Stoltenberg
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the Prime Minister of Norway.
World Legal Information Institute - Norway
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 3, 2011 4:03:43 PM EDT -