become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Museums
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: Europe: Norway: Society and Culture: History: Archives
World: Norsk: Referanse: Museer
This category in other languages:
Borg Viking Museum
- A reconstruction of a chieftain's homestead in Norway, based on the discovery of a remarkably large building. Includes an illustrated description of the excavation by Tromsø Museum.
- A polar museum dedicated to the story of Norwegian polar expeditions with the Fram ship used by Fridtjof Nansen as the main exhibit. [parts of the site require flash]
- Open-air museum with 185 buildings, mostly from Lillehammer town and the Gudbrandsdalen valley. Located in Lillehammer. The museum also houses handicraft exhibits.
Norwegian Aviation Museum
- Norway's civil and military aviation history. The exhibitions at the Norwegian Aviation Museum are the result of a co-operation between NL, the Military Defence Museum and the Norwegian CAA Museum.
Norwegian Folk Museum
- A museum with exhibits from all parts of Norway. Exhibits focus on life in "The Old Town" and in typical Norwegian farmsteads.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 26, 2014 at 15:45:51 UTC -