become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Attractions
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: Netherlands: Recreation and Sports
World: Nederlands: Recreatie: Attracties
This category in other languages:
- A family fun park in the west of Holland, near the Hague.
- Dutch fairy tale attraction park. With information on the hotel and online fairy tales.
Giethoorn - Venice of Holland
- Giethoorn is a beautiful place to visit because of its bridges, waterways and "punters" (typical boats from Giethoorn). Information on water tours. With pictures.
Keukenhof, Spring Garden of Europe
- Pictures, information on the history and services.
Kinderdijk - windmills
- Information on the mills, their history and function.
- Information on this miniature Holland, for instance how the trees are kept small and other technicalities.
- Educational attraction, discover a world of science and technology in an entertaining way. Includes information on the attraction.
Photo tour of Keukenhof
- A photo gallery and slide show tour of Keukenhof - The Kitchen Garden in spring time in Lisse, Holland.
- Open air museum with wooden houses, factories and windmills near Amsterdam. History and overview of the attractions.
- Seal hospital. Information on the history, visiting the seals, activities abroad and research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2014 at 10:22:49 UTC -