become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genealogy/Surnames
Society and Culture
World: Nederlands: Maatschappij: Genealogie: Persoonlijke Pagina's
Assendelft, van - Batelaan
- Photos and information about The Van Assendelft and Batelaan family, the members of the family and a family tree.
- Bezemer and related families in Holland, Denmark and Germany back to 1330.
- Genealogy and history of the family Bijvoet, also written as Byvoet, Bijvoets, Beyvoet, Beyvoets, Buijvoets or Boeyvoets, starting about the year 1563 in Belgium and The Netherlands.
- The Bonsel family located in the Netherlands.
- Overview of the forbears of Arben and Arald den Braber from Oudenbosch (Netherlands).
- Genealogy of Brascamps, Braskamps and Klein Braskamps1, descendants of eleven founders, who lived around the world since 1600.
Daalder - Dalder
- The Family of Klaas Reijersz Daalder (1844-1927) and Cornelia Jans Trap (1846-1933).
- Genealogic information about a lot of Dutch families.
- Family trees in ancestor and descendant order for the Fennema, Postma, van der Bij and van der Velde families originating in Friesland, Netherlands.
- The family originated from the wide region of Lippstadt and Rheda in Germany. Gallenkamps from several branches came to Amsterdam in the 18th century.
- Information about the family Hafkenscheid starting in the 17th century.
Hasekamp Net - Genealogy
- Genealogy of the Hasekamp family, sometimes also written as Hasenkamp or Hazekamp, original from Lengerich in Germany which later came to Rotterdam.
Heijden, van der
- Includes information about the families Van der Heijden, Leenhouts, Koot and Gerritsen.
- Homepage of the Hemmes family living in New York with genealogy, origin of the family can be traced to Winschoten, and other personal information.
- Genealogy of the Hokke family with its origin on the island Voorne-Putten in the Netherlands.
- Descendants of Jan Harm Holties, born Dalen (Drenthe) 1795, married Dalen 1818 to Zwaantje Goormans.
- Descendants of Cornelis Hoogerdijk, Reeuwijk ca. 1600.
Jacobs - Buys
- Ancestors and descendants of Petrus Gerardus Jacobs and Joanna Quirina Buys.
- The family tree of the Jansen family can be traced back to a marriage between Zacharias Jansen and Mayken Abrahams de Heger in the year 1627 in Utrecht.
- Information about families with the name Jolink and all spelling variations.
- The first Kelch of the Dutch familyline is Christian Friederich Kelch, born in Jasenitz, Pommern in 1789 and who came to Amsterdam as a sailor.
- Familytree De Kiefte. Oldest known ancestor is Berent te Kyfte, born ca. 1640 in Aalten and married 1670 at Benen to Ide Merwijcks.
- History of the Kloosterman family from Zeeland.
- Genealogical information about the Kraaij family.
- Research of the family (van) Lo(c)khorst from the province of Utrecht, 1200 - today.
- Descendants of Wouter Cornelisz Neeleman and Ariaantje van Wijngaarden from Haastrecht.
- Researching the Oord family of the Netherlands and Germany.
- Information about the history of the Oteman family. Also information about the Donnay family (in French), the Bouillon family (in French), the van Eck family (in Dutch), the Lauweriers family (in Dutch), the Kroes family (in English), the Hünnekens Family (in German) and the Awater Family (in Dutch).
- Family tree which originates from the province of Utrecht in the Netherlands.
- Database with information about the Oudenes genealogy. Most common surnames are: Oudenes, de Jager, van Rooij and de Waard.
Palen, van der
- Ancestors of Marie van der Palen in Leende, Heeze and Eindhoven.
- Beginners tips, useful links, surname link list, messageboard and ofcourse the Pitstra Family Tree.
- Herbert Reesink is looking for more information on the following families: Reesink, Rondeel, ten Brink, and Kool.
- Pedigree of Pieter-Jan Roelse and genealogy of the Dutch family Roelse from Westkapelle, Walcheren, Zeeland.
- Genealogical information of several Van Santen and Van Zanten families. In Dutch and English.
- Reconstruction of the family Spermon genealogy.
- Origin and family tree of the Spoelma family.
- Stienen family and related family genealogies, pedigrees, and family histories in the Netherlands and USA.
- Genealogy site from the "Suanet" family from Bellinzonna (Switzerland) to Belgium, the Netherlands and the United States of America.
- Descendants of Adolf Telgenhof, born abt. 1715 in the Netherlands. Migration in the years 1880 - 1905 to the USA.
- Three separate tribes of Verwoerd families in the Netherlands, as well as the Haar family that actually started off as Santing.
Well Groeneveld, van
- Information about the Van Well, Groeneveld, Van Well Groeneveld, Dencher and Luitjes families.
- Information about the families Wolda, Paap, Smit, and Woldring from Groningen.
- The Zwarenstein family was one of the Jewish families that mostly lived in the Hoeksche Waard, province of South-Holland.
- The history of the family Van Zwol of Friesland and Overijssel dates back to as early as 1675.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 9, 2013 at 17:35:09 UTC -