become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Expatriate_Life
Society and Culture
Home: Moving and Relocating: International Relocation
Regional: Europe: Society and Culture: Expatriate Life
Society: Military: People: Children
- Company to assist newcomers in the North of Holland, including relocation services, events, health and business club.
- Static website with tips geared towards North Americans moving to or living in the Netherlands. The main action is in the associated Yahoo! Group, where people from all over the world (Thailand, the UK, U.S., Mexico, etc.) exchange recipes, shopping tips and quick answers to culinary inquiries.
English speaking community in the Netherlands
- Social activities, referrals, directory and notice board.
- News in English from Holland (the Netherlands) plus how-to and what's on information for people living and working abroad. HR site provides advice and news for international human resources personnel dealing with expatriation. Plus, job listings, housing listings, relocation advice, local guides and Europe's only online expat dating service.
Expatriate Forums - Expat Bulletin Boards and Community
- Expatriate Forums online is an online community and bulletin board where expats from the Netherlands and other parts of the Europe meet to discuss living overseas.
Filipinos in The Netherlands
- Services, news, music, links and events.
- Comprehensive expat and travel guide provides visitors of all ages with a unique insight into Holland's treasures and pleasures, its culture and customs.
- Life in and around Holland; includes bi-monthly newsletters, photos, discussion forum, and information.
- Home finders online service; also includes information, hints and tips on successful living.
Ins and Outs Relocaters
- Immigration and relocation services, providing support, and assistance to companies in personal relocation management; consultation and information, practical and legal services associated with relocation in international assignment.
Just One of Those Dutch Days
- Insightful thesis on spouses of expatriate employees living in the Netherlands. The study transcends its focus on expat housewives with helpful information for any expat in the Netherlands dealing with Cultural Challenges, Coping Strategies, and Identity.
- Relocation services and related information.
- The MEETinEINDHOVEN group's primary focus is to provide a relaxed, 'non-pickup-scene' social environment for people to enjoy without paying membership fees- whether you just moved to Eindhoven or if you have lived here for a while.
- Social network for (expat) professionals in Holland, organizing weekly events (drinks, sporting events, wine tastings) in, and providing information about the Haarlem and Amsterdam areas.
UnDutchables Web Site
- The official UnDutchables web site, inspired by the book.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2012 at 6:05:05 UTC -