become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lodging/Hotels
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Netherlands: North Holland: Amsterdam: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Hotels
Regional: Europe: Netherlands: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Hotels
This category in other languages:
Amsterdam Hotel Season Star
- Three stars hotel located 3 minutes walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
- Large city centre hotel and restaurant. Profile and facilities with special offers and information about private functions.
- 43 rooms, Located nearby the city center. Route description, prices, reservations.
Borgmann Villa Hotel
- Three-star hotel with 15 rooms, situated in quiet residential area. Description of rooms and facilities, pictures, rates, contact data.
The Bridge Hotel
- Three-star hotel and two apartments, located on the Amstel River. Routemap and description, pictures, rates.
- A 23 bedroom, boutique hotel located on the Keizersgracht and comprises three seventeenth century merchant houses.
Die Port van Cleve Hotel
- 4 star hotel located near the entertainment precinct of the city, near the Royal Palace on Dam Square.
Holiday Inn Amsterdam
- Situated on the A10 Ring Road and within walking distance of the RAI Convention Centre.
- Three-star hotel located in the De Pijp area. Description of the rooms, online reservation request form.
- Low budget hotel in Amsterdam centre, near to Leidscheplein nightlife, van Goch museum, Rijksmuseum, and Vondelpark.
- Hotel is located in a renovated 1735 canal house situated near the city's important squares, the Leidseplein, Rembrandtplein and the Dam.
- Unusual Web site features a 3 star hotel in a former Catholic orphanage. Complex includes a pub and club.
- Located in the city centre, this 2 star family run hotel offers broadband internet in all rooms, free of charge. Information about the rooms, rates, extra's and a map.
- Small fair priced hotel in renovated canalhouse on Singel. Operated by the Brouwer family since 1917.
- Economy family hotel in the city centre, close to canals, the red light district and the Convention Centre.
Hotel De Filosoof
- An hotel dedicated to philosophy. All 25 rooms have a philosophical motif. Walking distance to the city centre.
Hotel De l'Europe
- Classical splendour adorns this hotel. Beautiful nineteenth century paintings, generously historical decor and tasteful furnishings.
Hotel De Leydsche Hof
- Small friendly, family run, authentic 17 century canalhouse Hotel, situated at one of the quiet Amsterdam canals, in the middle of the historic centre of Amsterdam.
Hotel De Munck
- Two-star hotel provides information on its 14 rooms, the location and the rates. With online reservation form.
- Four star family-owned hotel, housed in a 17th century building along the canal in the city centre. Also has two meeting rooms for small groups.
Hotel Europa '92
- Includes information about hotel rooms and facilities, online booking.
- 3 star hotel with 16 modern rooms. Owner operated accommodation in the Museum district.
- Small 3 star budget hotel situated in a quiet area at the edge of the Vondelpark. Direct online reservation available.
- A small, cheap budget hotel, a 15 minute walk from Central Railway.
- Small, family-run hotel in the city center. Rates, pictures of the rooms.
- Situated within a 10 minute walk to the major museums,the floating flowermarket, and the city nightlife.
Hotel La Bohème
- 2 star hotel located in the centre of Amsterdam near the Leidseplein.
- 1 star centrally located hotel. The hotel has 12 rooms, some with en-suite bathrooms.
Hotel My Home
- A small and cheap budget hotel in the heart of the City. Room and rate information provided.
- Three-star hotel in the heart of the city, with rooms overlooking the river Amstel, next to the main night life and shopping centers.
Hotel Nicolaas Witsen
- A family owned 3-star hotel in the city centre. Online reservation, route, location, and prices.
- 370 rooms, centrally located, deluxe hotel with a choice of restaurants and cuisines. A member of Leading Hotels of the World and Concorde Hotels.
Hotel Piet Hein
- Small hotel overlooking the Vondelpark. In walking distance of the Van Gogh Museum and the Modern Art Museum.
- Two-star hotel opposite the city Zoo. Description of the rooms and facilities, some pictures.
Hotel Quentin England
- The hotel in Amsterdam is housed in a 18th century building and part of the famous ‘United Europe’ buildings.
Hotel Rokin Amsterdam
- Smaller, inexpensive 2 star establishment.
- 3 star hotel with 20 en-suite rooms. Located centrally, close to the Rijks, the Van Gogh and the Stedelijk Museums.
Hotel Sint Nicolaas
- Two star budget hotel, in the city center, and close to central station, Dam Square, and the Anne Frank house. 24 Rooms, with private bathroom, TV, phone, and safe.
Hotel the Crown
- Budget hotel with a public bar. Located in the heart of the city, nearby the Central Station.
- Named after one of the great playwrights of the Netherlands. A carefully restored hotel with tastefully decorated rooms.
- Two-star hotel in the city centre, near museums, Vondelpark and Leidseplein.
- Two-star hotel offering contact data and an overview of room types and rates.
Le Meridien Apollo Hotel
- Situated in the 'green heart', at the confluence of five canals and within walking distance of the exclusive shopping district.
- About the rooms, the restaurant, the history of the building and its renovation. With an online reservation form.
- Located in the centre of the city, most rooms have en-suite shower, and toilets.
- Two star property in the city centre, in a restored historic canal corner gallery building.
Oranje Tulp Hotel
- Dutch-style complex, centrally located, 3 minutes walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
- Located centrally, very close to the Rijks Museum. 3 star hotel with 34 rooms.
- 3 star hotel located in a quiet, residential area, near the buzzing Leidseplein. Recently renovated and enlarged, the hotel now consists of 45 rooms.
The Quentin Hotels
- Group of 3 hotels located in the heart of Amsterdam.
Radisson SAS Hotels
- Two five-star hotels offering accommodation and meeting facilities. Locations: city centre and Schiphol airport.
Rembrandt Classic ***
- The Rembrandt Classic is situated in the heart of Amsterdam between the Herengracht and the Singel, near Dam square. 111 rooms. It is set in seventeenth and nineteenth century monumental buildings on the city's canals.
Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel
- Deluxe establishment in the city center. Pictures, amenities, rates, and availability.
- Centrally located 3 star hotel, with parking.
- Situated in the centre of the city and in close proximity of the famous 'Leidseplein'. The rooms are en suite.
- 109 room boutique property located behind the facade of historical 19th century buildings.
- A canal house hotel with two stars, located centrally.
- Three restored canal houses with old charm and modern comfort on the Prinsengracht,one of the most historic canals of the Golden Age of Holland.
- Located in the Warmoesstraat, the city's oldest street. Guests include artists and people associated with the arts, design, architecture and advertising.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 1, 2014 at 21:30:44 UTC -