become an editor
the entire directory
only in Groningen/Groningen
This category in other languages:
Antiquarian Bookshop ISIS
- Information on opening-hours, subjects of the books and house-rules.
Auberge 'Corps de Garde'
- It occupies a historic building situated on one of the picturesque canals. The building was recently rebuilt to include an hotel with 25 rooms.
Bao Trieu Sportcentre
- Kung Fu school specialized in Wushu training and demonstrations.
Brian James Trailers
- Car transporter systems. Trailers, accessories and contact information.
Crane City Tours of Groningen
- Specializing in guided tours given in English by a trained art historian, native English speaker and long term resident of Groningen.
GN-IX Groningen Internet Exchange
- Center for broadband connectivity and Internet services in the Northern Netherlands. It offers peering, switching and housing facilities to Internet Access (ISP's) and Service Providers.
Hofdansvereniging Plaisir Courtois
- A performance group in Groningen presenting Renaissance, Baroque and Viennese dances. Includes profile, summary of dance history, image galleries and contact details. [Dutch/English/French/German]
Hotel Schimmelpenninck Huys
- This elegant and charming Hotel-Café-Restaurant, which is a restored patrician's house, is situated a two minutes walk from the market square and right within the shopping and entertainment centre of the city; nearby are theatres, a concert hall and a casino.
Peter the Great Festival
- Summerschool for young string instrumentalists and pianists. Information on the concerts, the summerschool and tickets.
Tropical Fly Fishing
- Travel agency offering destination information, rates, and news.
- Underground pop club offering ticket information, news, and an event schedule.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 31, 2008 at 16:56:41 UTC -