become an editor
the entire directory
only in Netherlands/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Netherlands: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
- Includes all kinds of up to date statistical information about the Netherlands.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Netherlands
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Cultural Policies in Europe: The Netherlands
- Access to data, facts, trends and summaries of current debates on national cultural policy developments in The Netherlands.
Department of Agriculture, Nature Management and Fisheries
- Information on policy, statistics, and organization of the ministry. (Ministerie van Landbouw, Natuurbeheer en Visserij)
Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Information about the country, the latest news, foreign policy papers and publications on ethical issues and development assistance. Multilingual.
- Main English-language news site for the Dutch government, including a daily E-zine.
House of Representatives of the States-General
- International website of the Tweede Kamer, the House of Representatives of the Dutch parliament. Virtual tour, history, procedures, and information on individual MPs.
ICL - Netherlands Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Pensions and Insurance Supervisory Authority of the Netherlands (PVK)
- Pensioen + Verzekeringskamer (PVK) is responsible for the supervision of insurance companies and pension funds in the Netherlands.
Social and Cultural Planning Office
- Agency doing independent scientific research on the Dutch society and social aspects of government policy. Profile and downloadable reports.
Unit Explosive Detection Dogs
- Website about these dogs of the Royal Marchaussee in the Netherlands. With pictures, information on the history, training and accommodation of these dogs.
US Law Library of Congress - Netherlands
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Jan Peter Balkenende
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the Prime Minister of The Netherlands.
World Legal Information Institute - Netherlands
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
Usenet nl.burgerrechten -
Usenet nl.politiek -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 11, 2013 12:51:06 AM EST -