become an editor
the entire directory
only in Netherlands/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
- Includes all kinds of up to date statistical information about the Netherlands.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Netherlands
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Cultural Policies in Europe: The Netherlands
- Access to data, facts, trends and summaries of current debates on national cultural policy developments in The Netherlands.
Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Information about the country, the latest news, foreign policy papers and publications on ethical issues and development assistance. Multilingual.
- Main English-language news site for the Dutch government, including a daily E-zine.
House of Representatives of the States-General
- International website of the Tweede Kamer, the House of Representatives of the Dutch parliament. Virtual tour, history, procedures, and information on individual MPs.
ICL - Netherlands Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Social and Cultural Planning Office
- Agency doing independent scientific research on the Dutch society and social aspects of government policy. Profile and downloadable reports.
US Law Library of Congress - Netherlands
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Jan Peter Balkenende
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the Prime Minister of The Netherlands.
World Legal Information Institute - Netherlands
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
Usenet nl.burgerrechten -
Usenet nl.politiek -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 8, 2015 at 7:15:06 UTC -