become an editor
the entire directory
only in Netherlands/Education
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Netherlands: Education
International Baccalaureate Schools
Regional: Europe: Education
World: Nederlands: Onderwijs
This category in other languages:
- Offers information about international business and management studies of the Fontys university.
- Specializes in providing practical English language training to groups and individuals for both business and private communication. Located in Zaanstad.
English, just English
- English courses for professionals both in groups and individual. Information on the options.
- Higher education institute in Arnhem and Nijmegen. Faculties, bachelor and master programmes and international courses.
- An international school of personal growth and development offering courses ongoing throughout the year. Located in Egmond aan Zee
- Providing language, culture and communication training for businesses, the government and non-profit organisations.
International School Eerde
- Courses and boarding facilities of this school offering accredited international diploma programmes for secondary school students interested in an international career and primary international education for the youngsters. With news and contact information.
- Courses and information about the clients and students of this center, providing companies and individuals with language training.
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics
- Fundamental research, topic is psycholinguistics, i.e. the study of mental processes involved in language production, language comprehension and language acquisition, as well as the relation between language, thought and culture ("cognitive anthropology").
- The Netherlands Organisation for International Cooperation in Higher Education; includes information for international students and organizations, news and events, and contacts.
Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- History, organization and functions of this institute, specialized in advising the Dutch government on matters related to scientific research, providing a forum for the scientific community and promoting international scientific co-operation.
- Center for language education located in The Hague with Dutch and Spanish courses.
The British School in The Netherlands
- Provides a British education for approx. 1500 students of many different nationalities from age 3 - 19. Three sites - two in The Hague for children up to age 11, and a senior school in Voorschoten.
Training Arts International
- Organizes business presentation workshops.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 13, 2011 5:25:40 PM EDT -