become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Biotechnology_and_Pharmaceuticals
Business and Economy
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
World: Nederlands: Zakelijk: Biotechnologie
- Biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of novel therapeutics, derived from the innate human immune system.
- Focused on the development of virus-based therapeutics. The lead products are an adeno-associated virus (AAV)-based gene therapy for treatment of lipoprotein lipase deficiency and a cell-based product for Crohn's disease.
- Applies high throughput experimentation and simulation technology to the pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
- Subsidiary of Unilever in Naarden, offering pilot plant for custom manufacturing or upscaling as well as the plug-in of genes into yeasts and filamentous fungi, followed by process development and scale-up.
Baseclear Holding BV.
- Offers DNA research, sequencing, peptide synthesis, Mycoplasma detection and allied techniques. Company profile, quality policy, news. Based in Leiden.
- Research concerning protein chemistry, development of protocols, characterization of proteins, chemical modifica-tions of amino acids and computer sequence analysis.
- Specializes in product and formulation technology development for the pharmaceutical, food and cosmetic industry.
- Offers products for the health care, agriculture and industrial chemicals markets. Includes outline of expertise, and facilities for production, administration, research and development in four continents.
- Consultancy company focusing exclusively on the biotechnology sector.
Isogen Life Science
- Manufacturer of reagents, including peptide nucleic acid, online ordering of oligonucleotides and instruments, for micro-disection and sub-microliter spectrophotemetry, and consumables in Maarssen.
- Merger between IsoTis, a Dutch biomedical company with a focus on orthopaedics, and Modex, a Swiss biotechnology company with a focus on wound management. Active in the biosurgery market, develops and commercializes innovative products that combine cultured cells and biomaterials with the aim to repair tissue.
- Privately owned biotechnology company primarily active in bioinformatics and genomic databasing using AFLP.
- Develops a range of tools for labeling and detection of DNA, RNA and proteins.
NIZO Food Research
- Research and development of technologies for further improvement of products and production processes for clients in the dairy, ingredients, food and beverage industries.
- Dedicated to drug delivery, formulation development and cGMP manufacturing of conventional and biotech pharmaceuticals.
- Develops and produces purification systems for water, gases and air, using biotechnology.
Pharma Regi Consult
- Registration consultancy compiles chemical-pharmaceutical, pre-clinical and clinical expert reports.
- Offers novel platforms for the production of protein therapeutics, as well as technology and processes for the purification and formulation. Includes preclinical status of products, and details of corporation in Leiden.
- Contract research organization focusing on research and development of phytomedicines and phytogenic drugs.
Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2015 at 0:15:04 UTC -