become an editor
the entire directory
only in Malta/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Malta: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
- Develops and promotes social welfare services. Contains research, news, vacancies and contact details.
Acquisition of Immovable Property Department
- Contains information and issues permit for acquisition of immovable property in Malta by non-residents.
Agriculture Services and Rural Development
- Develops policies for the agricultural sector. Contains list of projects and services, news, legal notices and contact details.
Building Industry Consultative Council
- Contains reports, publications, news and contact information.
Central Intelligence Agency: Malta
- Contains list of parliament members.
Certificates Public Registry
- Allows online order of birth, marriage and death certificates.
Charter Support Unit - Office of the Prime Minister
- Contains news, list of chartered departments and contact details.
- Contains news, events, organizational structures and contact details.
Customs Electronic Systems
- Online customs and trades registration service.
Department of Customs
- Contains history, list of services, news, press releases and contact details.
Department of Examinations
- Administers local and professional examinations. Contains exam timetables, fees and online application.
Department of Information
- Informs the public of government policies, services and activities. Includes media briefings, news and events.
Employment and Training Corporation
- Includes vacancies, courses, company profile, news and publications.
Government of Malta Online
- Portal to Malta Government services. Includes contact database, press release, tenders and government links.
House of Representatives
- Parliament of Malta. Composition, parliamentary procedure, records.
ICL - Malta Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Information and Data Protection Commissioner
- Includes legislation, news, press releases and contact information.
Inland Revenue Department
- Contains list of services, department overview and contact details.
- Contains list of funded programs and contact details.
Local Enforcement Systems
- Allows search for contraventios and payment of fines online.
Malta Council for Science and Technology
- Includes events, sitemap, council overview and contact details.
Malta Financial Services Authority
- Contains company overview, news and contact details.
Malta and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics and reports.
Management and Personnel Office
- Develops and promotes human resource policies and management systems. Includes policy, organisation structure and news.
Ministry For Justice and Home Affairs
- Contains services, news, ministry overview and contact details.
Ministry for Investment, Industry and Information Technology
- Contains news, library, press releases, ministry overview and contact details.
Ministry for Rural Affairs and the Environment
- Oversees environmental development, waste management and afforestation. Includes statistics and downloads.
Ministry of Education
- Covers education, culture and sport. Includes ministry overview, articles, annual reports and white papers.
Ministry of Finance
- Contains ministry overview, news and contact details.
Ministry of Health, the Elderly and Community Care
- Contains news, reports, forms and contact details.
Ministry of Resources and Infrastructure
- Includes ministry overview, news, services and contact details.
National Audit Office
- Contact information, summary of their activities, details of legislation, and publications in PDF format.
Office of the Prime Minister
- Contains news, list of ministries, sitemap and contact details.
Public Service Commission
- Provides advice and recommendations for appointment to public offices. Contains services, news and links.
The Centre for Development Research and Training
- Provides training and human resources development. Includes publications and frequently asked questions.
The Office of the Commissioner for Children
- Includes news, multimedia, calendar, links and contact details.
Tourism and Sustainable Development Unit
- Contains organization structure, policies and contact details.
- Contains news, legislations and department overview.
US Law Library of Congress: Malta
- Contains links to judicial and legislative documents.
VAT Department - Ministry of Finance
- Offers VAT online services. Contains news, division overview and contact details.
Wikipedia - Eddie Fenech Adami
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of the Republic of Malta.
World Legal Information Institute - Malta
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 8, 2011 5:21:21 PM EDT -