become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lodging/Hotels
Travel and Tourism
Guides and Directories
Regional: Europe: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Hotels and Motels
Auberge Rustique Beaufort
- Hotel in Beaufort. Close to castle and hiking tracks. Offers apartment, too.
Best Western - Hotel International - Luxembourg City
- Best Western Hotel International in Luxembourg-City, opposite of the railway station.
City Hotel Luxembourg-City
- Situated at the meeting point of the two most important shopping boulevards of Luxembourg, close to the railway station, bus stop, airport shuttle and business center. Has conference room for up to 100 people.
Domus Hotels Luxembourg-City
- Accommodation in the capital and close surroundings.
Golden Tulip Hotel Central Molitor
- Located between the financial and business district of Luxembourg city and the railways. Close to tourist attractions, offers conference facilities up to 35 persons.
Golf Hotel Le Claravallis Clervaux
- Hotel located at the edge of the forests, close to the walking tracks, the railways, the town centre and about 3 minutes by car from the new 18 hole Golf course.
Hostellerie de la Basilique
- Small hotel with restaurant in the center of Echternach. Information about the hotel, the town and surrounding Muellerthal.
- Family run hotel in the higher Ardennes, has normal standard and prices. Close to Ettelbruck and Wiltz.
Hotel Carlton Luxembourg-City
- Close to railways, bus station and financial center.
Hotel Christophe Colomb
- Located in the capital, close to railways and bus terminal.
Hotel Cravat Luxembourg-City
- Located next to the shopping streets and the major banks. Theatre within walking distance, guided tours start in front of the hotel.
Hotel de la Sure Esch/Sure
- Situated in the Natural Park from the Upper Sure. Offers special arrangements for bikers, groups, walking and diving.
Hotel des Nations Clervaux
- Close to railways and golf resort, has conference facilities for up to 35 persons, offers typical local food.
Hotel des Vignes Remich
- Located close to the Moselle river, offers conference facilities for up to 24 people. Rooms are accessible for handicapped travelers
Hotel du Golf
- Hotel-Restaurant with golf-course in Clervaux.
Hotel Empire, Luxembourg-City
- Includes hotel history and contact information. [French, German, English]
Hotel Francais Luxembourg-City
- Located in the heart of the pedestrian quarter of the capital. Has large terrace.
- Family owned hotel close to Echternach and the Mullerthal. Has private park, tennis, offers free private parking and garages for bikes.
- Information about the four star hotel at Clervaux and leisure activities in the surrounding region.
Hotel Le Chatelet Luxembourg-City
- Located close to the ancient part of the capital, at the entrance of the Pétrusse valley.In walking distance from pedestrian quarter, shopping and financial center.
Hotel Le Royal Luxembourg-City
- Close to the financial and cultural centers of the city. Airport shuttle. Belongs to the group of the "Leading hotels of the world".
Hotel Marco Polo Luxembourg-City
- Close to railways and air terminus, has standard comfort equipment.
Hotel Moris Walferdange
- Comfortable 4 star hotel close to the capital, railway station 5 minutes away, bus station 2 minutes away. Private parking, two restaurants with traditional and French cooking, rooms with private bath, color television, minibar and laptop access.
Hotel Parc Belair & Hotel Parc Belle Vue
- Two Hotels in Luxembourg.
Hotel Restaurant Gulliver Bascharage
- Close to France and Belgium. Offers business lunch, banquets, family celebrations, office parties, has own cocktail bar. French and Italian traditional cooking. Comfortable rooms with breakfast buffet.
Threeland Hotel Petange
- Offers conference rooms, two restaurants, located close to the French and Belgian border. Ancient train trips are close by, squash, indoor pool and jogging facilities can be provided. Online reservation possible.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 27, 2014 at 14:57:22 UTC -