become an editor
the entire directory
only in Luxembourg/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Luxembourg
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
- The Official Homepage of the city of Ettelbruck, Luxembourg, gateway to the Ardennes; including tourism, local government and business
ICL - Luxembourg Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Information from the Passport Office for travellers about visas and passports.
US Law Library of Congress - Luxembourg
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Jean-Claude Juncker
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the Prime Minister and Finance Minister of Luxembourg.
World Legal Information Institute - Luxembourg
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2015 at 20:28:29 UTC -