become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Financial_Services
Business and Economy
Banks and Institutions
Regional: Europe: Business and Economy: Financial Services
This category in other languages:
Association des Banques et Banquiers Luxembourg
- Information about the Luxembourg bankers’ association and its members.
Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry - ALFI
- ALFI, a not-for-profit association, is the official representative body for the Luxembourg investment fund industry. Providing information about members, products and services, and about the legal and regulatory environment.
- Independent advisory firm offering a range of tax and financial advisory services.
- Specialized in leveraged data feed integration and data cleansing of financial data for financial institutions.
Commercial Union International Life
- Luxembourg-based life assurance arm of the Aviva group, marketing a range of life savings and investment contracts to individual and corporate clients in Europe.
- Provides services in the fields of audit, tax, advisory and consulting. Information about the Luxembourg branch of this international company.
- A group of bank-independent asset managers. Basic information about their products and services.
L'Alliance Révision s.à r.l
- Consulting firm providing businesses and self employed professionals with accounting, assurance, corporate finance, tax compliance and trust services.
Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- Securities indices, prices, listings, investment information, regulations.
- Euro, dollar, and kroner denominated investment funds. Gives details of strategies, with general personal investment information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 11, 2014 at 7:45:10 UTC -