become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lithuania/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Baltics: Government
Regional: Europe: Regions: Central and Eastern Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Council of Europe
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
World: Lietuvių: Visuomenė: Valdžia
This category in other languages:
The Association of Local Authorities in Lithuania
- Represents the interests of local authorities, their independence and development. Site offers news and list of members. [Lithuanian, English]
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Lithuania
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Department of Statistics
- Census and economic data, with new releases and free publications highlighted.
ICL - Lithuania Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
- Newsletters with legal news updates. [Lithuanian, English]
- Structure of the Government, the Programme of the Government for 1999-2000, resolutions, Office of the Prime Minister, Office of the Government. Former governments.
- Search for documents and laws.
- News, structure, history and documents of the Parliament.
Lithuanian Road Administration
- Traffic conditions and traffic safety including a map of accident black spots. Information about Lithuanian roads. [Lithuanian, English]
Ministry of Agriculture
- Basic information about Lithuanian agricultural policy, statistics.
Ministry of Economy
- News and information about Lithuanian economy, development programmes and strategies.
Ministry of Education and Science
- Basic information about education and higher education in Lithuania, reforms of the system.
Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania
- Information about the ministry, its programs, environmental requirements, and the state of the country's environment.
Ministry of Finance of Lithuania
- Information about Lithuanian financial market, State debt, National budget, economic statistics, Insurance companies, law, privatisation, useful links.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- News and information about Lithuanian foreign policy, consular information, basic facts about Lithuania.
Ministry of Health
- Basic facts about the ministry and Lithuanian health policy.
Ministry of Justice
- Brief information about Lithuanian legal system, the ministry, human rights protection.
Ministry of National Defence
- News and information about Lithuanian defence policy and armed forces, NATO membership.
Ministry of Social Security and Labour
- Legal information of social assistance system in Lithuania, Lithuanian employment policy, social development.
Ministry of the Interior
- Information on public security, migration, and regional policies in Lithuania.
Ministry of Transport and Communications
- Includes a list of contact details for the members and staff of the ministry.
National Paying Agency
- Administration of the EU Special Accession Programme for Agriculture and Rural Development (SAPARD) and National Programmes as well.
President of Lithuania
- Presidential activities, annual addresses, speeches and statements, weekly reviews, visits, interviews. Biography of the President and the First Lady. Office of the President - contacts, Presidential Palace, history, virtual tour.
The Seimas Ombudsmen’s Office
- Tasked with supervising state authorities and protecting human rights and freedoms. [Lithuanian, English]
State Border Guard Service
- Basic information on crossing Lithuanian border.
US Law Library of Congress - Lithuania
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Lithuania
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2013 at 0:28:08 UTC -