become an editor
the entire directory
only in Liechtenstein/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Liechtenstein
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Liechtenstein Foundation For State Governance
- Provides advice and training with its own knowledge transfer platform.
Princely House of Liechtenstein
- Official site of the princely house. Biographies of members, current program for governing the principality, and speeches of the reigning prince, Hans-Adam II.
US Law Library of Congress - Liechtenstein
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Heads of Government
- List of prime ministers from 1921 to present day.
World Legal Information Institute - Liechtenstein
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2013 at 0:45:36 UTC -