become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genealogy/Surnames
Society and Culture
Society: Genealogy: Surnames
Andreatta Family Tree
- Genealogy and history of Andreatta, Mattiuz and related families.
Andreoli Family Tree
- A site that shows family names and photographs.
- Dedicated to the small town of Bosconero. A brief history of Bosconero Canavese and the formation of the "Societá Bosconerese di Los Angeles." In Italian and English.
Bovino - Valleverde
- This site is dedicated to the residents of the town of Bovino in Italy and to all those Canadians and others who came from the town.
- Hundreds of Baptismal records for the name Caccioppoli, starting in 1599.
Caneva Family Genealogy
- The Caneva family genealogy and history, including a family tree, and an international database of family members.
Ciaccia Family Website
- The Ciaccia Family from Celano, Italy currently living in Toronto, Canada. The Ciaccia family tree, and family and vacation photos. Other surnames include Carosi, Di Renzo, Verna and Riccitelli. Maintained by Antonio Ciaccia.
- The Cimino family and others originating from Cefalu, PA, and elsewhere in Sicily. Surnames: Cimino, Zito, Tamburo, Provenza, Fertitta, Cento, Noto, D'Antoni. Links to other Cefalu and "Cefalu-centric" sites.
- Damiano Family of Bakersfield, California is tracing its Italian roots through the Ellis Island Foundation.
- "A Grain of Sand" by Marie DeVenezia: The true life story of a woman, orphaned at the age of ten, who emigrated to this country at the height of the immigrant wave.
- Giamona and Cartwright families genealogy website. Includes 13,000 name database, cookbook, photos, etc. Surnames include Aiello, Russo, Ferrante, Lucido, Cardinale, LoBello, Sharp, Davis, Beard, Alfred, Brown.
Ietto Family Homepage
- Researching the names Ietto and Costanzo from Delianuova, Italy and the names Amodeo and Lucchese from Palermo, Sicily. Information on other families of Delianuova.
Italians In Evansville, Indiana 1863-1918
- Miniello, Iacobucci, Luccitiello, Ramaglia, Gammiero, Sebastiano, Iammarino and other Italians From Molise and Sicily who came to Evansville, Indiana. Birth, death, marriage, census records.
Izzo di Calvi
- Research on the Izzo surname in Calvi Risorta, Caserta, present in the Campania region of Italy from the early 14th century.
- A meeting point for all members of Jorizzo Family, to share family history and information about the Schiavoni, Villanova village.
Lanteri and the genealogy of Morignole
- Describes Morignole, a small village of La Brigue, Alpes-Maritimes and the genealogy of the Lanteri, Pastorelli, Rantrua who lived on both side - Italian and French - of the Maritime Alps.
- Read and contribute to the guestbook, Researching the surnames Spano, Barnao, Benedetto, Fonti, Tesorieri, DeMola, Burtchell, Ligouri, Annarumma.
Liza DeCredico's Italian Genealogy
- 5,000 Italian surnames to search through, recipes, genealogy hints to finding relatives in Italy, stories and surname research.
- All who carry the surname of Malchiodi or Malchiodi Albedi in their ancestry share a common ancestor, as it is a "true" surname. This family tree project aims to trace all family lines to that one common ancestor and to reunite all far-flung cousins.
Mangano Family Web Site
- Find the origin of the Mangano family name, along with news and pictures from the USA and Argentina.
- The Osvaldo Marcenaro family tree, photo album and Coat of Arms. Information on the Order of Malta.
- History of the Martelletti surname.
Martinos of Monacilioni
- Contains the family tree of Carmine Martino of Monacilioni, Molise, and includes some Pietracatella, Varanese, and Zeuli families, with a section dedicated to family photos.
- The Michelotto family home page. Documents, links, and a forum.
- Joesph Walter Micucci and Family
Millemaci-Arlotta Family Discussion List
- This site was created to exchange information on the Millemaci (Mallamaci-Millimaci-Millemacchi) and Arlotta surnames. Other names include: DiStefano, DelPopolo, Fontana and Andriano, Castronovo, Giallella, Limina, Mazzara, Valente, Gerace and Strascina.
Nordic and Celtic (Iberian) DNA Project
- Norman descendants found today.
Paternal Ancestry of Perry Vito Zizzi
- Italian ancestry including surnames Zizzi, Semeraro, Molendini. Most from Cisternino, and all from Puglia.
- Pierangeli family genealogy site. The family has been traced back to the town of Monte Gallo (near Ascoli Piceno) in the mid 1800's.
- Contains family tree of the family originating from Levico Terme and Caldonazzo, with etymology and lists.
Pozzo Ardizzi Family Genealogy
- Contains the history of the Pozzo Ardizzi family from Vigevano (PV), Lombardy, and Argentina and a form to get in contact. In Spanish.
Rossi Family of Central Islip
- Contains family history information for the Rossi, Kinsella and McNamara branches of this family. (Rossi branch is in Italian)
- Family genealogy of the Scarola surname from Bari, Italy.
- About Schiavons, Favres, Renauds families whose roots are from Italy and France.
Sivestri Family Tree
- Paolo and Manuela Silvestri's family tree, news and photos.
Toppi Family in Lettomanoppello
- Finding Toppa (Toppi) relatives in Lettomanoppello, Abruzzo, using photos taken by a deceased uncle in the 70's while visiting Lettomanoppello.
The Tripolino Family Treehouse
- Tripolino and Romano families from Contessa Entellina, Sicily. Photos, stories, and gedcom with 214 names and 60 families.
Valente and DiRenzo Family History
- Genealogy research on the names Valente and DiRenzo from Gambatesa, Molise.
- Mario Marchese, descendants celebrating 100 yrs. Also genealogy of Marlene Marchese Robershaw.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 29, 2014 at 5:24:06 UTC -