become an editor
the entire directory
only in Italy/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Schengen Convention
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Italy
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
The Constitutional Court
- Description of the organization and the functioning of the court which ensures the respect of the rigidity of the Constitution.
Constitutional Court of the Italian Republic
- Official site, with full English translation of Italian constitution. Court activities and texts of rulings are in Italian only.
IAO - Istituto Agronomico per l'Oltremare
- Supports the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the agricultural and in the development cooperation in Africa, Latin America and Asia fields. Documentation and databases.
ICL - Italy Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
- Profile of the chambers of the parliament, general information, electoral system, last elections, and parliamentary mandate.
Italian Chambers of Commerce
- Information, news, and links about world marketing topics.
Italian Communications Authority
- Regulatory authority for telecommunications, press, radio and television. Overview of the regulation of the media.
Multinational North Brigade
- History, structure and information about Brigata Sassari, military unit located in Sarajevo.
US Law Library of Congress - Italy
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Silvio Berlusconi
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the Prime Minister of Italy.
World Legal Information Institute - Italy
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2013 at 0:43:53 UTC -