become an editor
the entire directory
only in Isle_of_Man/Government
Isle of Man
Regional: Europe: Government
Isle of Man Government
- The main government site, including economic information, tourism and heritage, and department information.
Tynwald - The Parliament of the Isle of Man
- The official website for the Manx Parliament - Tynwald. Includes official papers.
Department of Department of Economic Development
- Responsibilities include marine administration and economic development.
Department of Health
- Information about Social Security, Social Services and Health Services.
- The Douglas Borough Council site, including news, photos, and committee information.
- Information about e-Commerce on the island, including links to providers, details of legislation and case studies.
- Responsible for the promotion and development of the financial services sector of the Isle of Man's economy.
Financial Supervision Commission
- Financial and economic information, including share index prices.
Gambling Supervision Commission
- The gambling control body. Includes contact information.
Insurance & Pensions Authority
- Regulators of insurance companies on the island.
- Website containing information about the 2001 Isle of Man General Election.
Isle of Man Government Laboratory
- Research water and air quality, food, and radioactivity.
Isle of Man Government Officers Association
- Website for the Isle of Man Government Officers Association.
Isle of Man Water Authority
- Includes water quality reports.
Malew Parish Commissioners
- Local government and community pages for Malew.
Manx Electricity Authority
- Supplier of energy to the Island.
Manx National Heritage - Isle of Man Cultural Heritage
- Manx National Heritage, protecting, presenting and promoting the unique cultural and historical heritage of the Isle of Man through the Story of Mann and one of the richest historic landscapes in Europe
Maughold Parish Commissioners
- Local government and community information for the parish of Maughold. Provides news and other information for residents.
Office of Fair Trading
- Includes FAQs and booklets.
Office of the Data Protection Supervisor
- Forms and information available in PDF format.
Post Office Stamp Centre
- Purchase Isle of Man stamps online.
- Taxing information.
The Treasury - Customs & Excise
- Includes exchange rate, VAT registration, forms, and contacts.
World Legal Information Institute - Isle of Man
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 8:45:05 UTC -