become an editor
the entire directory
only in Transport/Railways
Regional: Europe: Transportation: Rail
Iarnród Éireann (Irish Rail)
- The national provider of rail and related services in Ireland, including Intercity, DART (Dublin electric suburban) and other suburban services and the Rosslare Europort. Information covers planning a journey (including timetables), checking fares, corporate reporting and education.
Irish Railway News
- Current and archived editions of this journal, along with photo galleries, a message board and links.
Irish Railway Record Society
- Journal, articles, programme, history, news and membership details for this organisation of Irish rail enthusiasts.
Irish Traction Group
- Aims, work, picture galleries, stock details and tour outline are provided by this all-Ireland engine-preservation group.
Railway Procurement Agency
- State agency responsible for ensuring the provision of light rail and metro infrastructure. Profile and projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 15, 2013 at 10:20:42 UTC -