become an editor
the entire directory
only in Transport/Railways
Regional: Europe: Transportation: Rail
- Córas Iompair Éireann (CIÉ) is Ireland's national public transport provider, managing national,regional and local services across Iarnród Éireann, Dublin Bus and Bus Éireann.
Iarnród Éireann (Irish Rail)
- The national provider of rail and related services in Ireland
Irish Railway Record Society
- Journal, articles, programme, history, news and membership details for this organisation of Irish rail enthusiasts.
Irish Traction Group
- A group dedicated heritage diesel enthusiasts who provide information on rolling stock in Ireland.
- Luas is a light rail tram system operating in Dublin with two main lines serving the South and West of Dublin City.
Railway Procurement Agency
- State agency responsible for ensuring the provision of light rail and metro infrastructure. Profile and projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2016 at 13:48:07 UTC -