become an editor
the entire directory
only in Transport/Railways
Regional: Europe: Transportation: Rail
- Córas Iompair Éireann (CIÉ) is Ireland's national public transport provider, managing national,regional and local services across Iarnród Éireann, Dublin Bus and Bus Éireann.
Iarnród Éireann (Irish Rail)
- The national provider of rail and related services in Ireland, including Intercity, DART (Dublin electric suburban) and other suburban services and the Rosslare Europort. Information covers planning a journey (including timetables), checking fares, corporate reporting and education.
Irish Railway Record Society
- Journal, articles, programme, history, news and membership details for this organisation of Irish rail enthusiasts.
Irish Traction Group
- Aims, work, picture galleries, stock details and tour outline are provided by this all-Ireland engine-preservation group.
- Luas is a light rail tram system operating in Dublin with two main lines serving the South and West of Dublin City.
Railway Procurement Agency
- State agency responsible for ensuring the provision of light rail and metro infrastructure. Profile and projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 14, 2015 at 15:55:48 UTC -