become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organisations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Ireland: Society and Culture: Organisations
Animal Welfare and Interest
Development and Aid
Peace and Co-Operation
- Online network linking non-profit organisations
Age & Opportunity
- A focal point for active ageing information.
- The Trust cares for the estate left by the Overrend family, providing a venue for a wide range of cultural, recreational and educational activities.
- A voluntary group providing a confidential helpline and support service, and information, for male victims of domestic abuse.
- The fundraising arm of Beaumont Hospital.
Camphill Communities of Ireland
- A community working with people who are mentally handicapped
CareAid International Ltd
- Charity focusing on aid for Africa. Profile, projects, news and events.
Carmichael Centre for Voluntary Groups
- Ireland's largest centre for voluntary organisations, provides support and infrastructure.
Catholic Youth Council (CYC)
- Provider of services to youth in the Dublin area, CYC promotes personal, physical, social and spiritual development.
Consumers' Association of Ireland
- An independent, non-profit organisation working on behalf of Irish consumers.
Cork Simon Community
- Cork Simon Communities donation website.
Crosscare Migrant Project
- This information, advice and referral service for intending and returning emigrants provides a profile, staff, contact and location details, material on some cities abroad, event notes and links.
Dublin Cycling Campaign
- Promotes the idea of cycling for health, the environment and flow of ideas to promote cycling throughout Ireland.
Dublin Rape Crisis Centre (DRCC)
- The Centre offers information and guidance on matters concerning rape and sexual assault and a comprehensive therapy programme for victims. Servicing all of Ireland.
Dutch Society in Ireland
- The official website of the Dutch Society in Ireland.
ESRI - The Economic and Social Research Institute
- Background, work, staff and current economic situation.
- A group of Christians who have come together to support Asylum Seekers and Refugees in Northern Ireland.
- Filcom Ireland provides up-to-date information on issues of relevance to all Filipinos in Ireland which include topics on immigration and integration policies, visas and work permits.
INCADDS - Irish National Council of AD/HD Support Groups
- A Resource website for parents and teachers of children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, ADD, ADHD and Hyperkinetic Disorder.
Immigrant Council of Ireland
- Provides information on immigrants' rights in the areas of immigration law, employment, accommodation, social welfare, health care, education, and equality legislation.
Irish Canadian Society
- Irish Canadian Society offers information and events for Canadians living in Ireland as well as information for Canadians planning to move to Ireland.
Irish Learning Support Association (ILSA)
- Association providing a medium whereby adults with disabilities and parents of children with disabilities have the information and support to build their capacity to fully participate in the process of change.
Irish Partners in Policy Making
- Provides a medium whereby adults with disabilities and parents of children with disabilities have the information and support to build their capacity to fully participate in the process of change.
Irish Skeptics Society
- Promoting science, critical thinking and the questioning of extraordinary claims. Includes information about aims, events, membership, and a forum.
Irish Youth Foundation
- The Irish Youth Foundation is an independent charitable trust dedicated exclusively to meeting the needs of disadvantaged children and young people. Some of the IYF's most popular fundraising campaigns are Denim Day and Children's Hour.
National Youth Council of Ireland
- Representative body for voluntary youth organisations in Ireland.
National Youth Federation
- A co-ordinating agency for local independent youth services throughout Ireland, which also operates the Irish Youthwork Centre.
Nepal Ireland Society
- Dedicated to the Nepalese community living in Ireland
Newcomers Club Directory for Ireland
- A directory of Newcomers Clubs in Ireland, which help integrate new residents into the local community through social events, interest groups and children's activities
Nás na Riogh Housing Association
- A voluntary, not-for-profit organisation with charitable status; committed to developing sheltered housing for the elderly with integrated community facilities. Accredited to the Irish Council for Social Housing.
- Organisation of Irish national ex-servicemen and women.
Rann na Feirste community centre
- This is a rural facility in Rann na Feirste area of the Donegal Gaeltacht, catering for social needs of all ages in the area through the medium of the Irish language.
Rape Crisis Network Ireland
- Presents all aspects of sexual violence with information for women, men, survivors, and supporters with contact details for all rape crisis centers in Ireland.
Sue Ryder Foundation, Ireland
- The Sue Ryder Foundation is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to helping older people live safely, securely and independently.
The Ireland Japan Association
- Voluntary organisation dedicated to promoting links between Ireland and Japan
The Irish Theological Association
- A theological resource compiled by the Association.
The Migrant Rights Centre Ireland
- Migrant Rights Centre Ireland works for the human rights of migrant workers and their families.
The Order of Malta Ambulance Corps
- Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order. Volunteering to care for the community through first aid, ambulance and casualty services.
The Route 66 Challenge
- The official site of challenge in aid of Temple Street Children's University Hospital.
The Simon Community of Ireland
- Helping homeless young people access services relating to homelessness and drug use.
- The Wheel is a leading support and representative network for the community and voluntary sector in Ireland.
- An organisation working in the area of housing and homelessness and offering information to tenants and landlords, while also campaigning for better provision.
TimeWise Fostering Ireland
- TimeWise Fostering is a partnership between the Daughters of Charity Child and Family Service and The Health Service Executive providing a treatment model of foster care that focuses on making positive changes in young peoples lives.
Vegetarianism in Ireland
- A guide to vegetarianism in Ireland with restaurants, health food shops, recipes, books and links.
- Provide practical support, information and other resources for individuals wanting to volunteer and organisations working with volunteers in Ireland through an online Volunteer placement service.
- Reference site of this umbrella body, with a list of all YMCA's on the island of Ireland and other information. There are private areas for staff.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, January 7, 2013 5:00:47 AM EST -