become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Ireland: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Coeliac Society of Ireland
- Provides information on the condition of gluten intolerance, notes on gluten-free food in Ireland. personal stories, links, a guestbook and contact details.
- Resources for people with disabilities all over Ireland.
Dyslexia Association of Ireland
- Dublin-based organization offering information about, and support for, dyslexia.
Fighting Blindness (Ireland)
- This self-help voluntary organisation, promoting research into retinal degenerative diseases, provides its aims, background and articles on the diseases and related research, details on fundraising, contact notes and a contact form.
Footsteps, Down Syndrome
- Information about the condition, resources available, events and contact details.
Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Official details of this organisation, the only one in Ireland providing guide dogs as mobility for the blind and visually impaired. Outlines its work, how visitors can support it and contact notes.
Irish Hospice Foundation
- Information on the society, its work and the uses to which funds are put.
Irish Society for Autism
- Support groups for parents, providing information on Autism, lobbying for the rights of people with the condition, and providing services for people with Autism.
National Council for the Blind of Ireland
- The Council is a not for profit, voluntary organisation offering a service nationwide to persons experiencing problems with their eye-sight. NCBI is a registered charity. Detailed information is given, a catalogue provided, every staff-member's email listed and fundraising events profiled.
St. Michael's House
- A non-denominational voluntary body providing facilities and services to over 1,500 people with learning disabilities in Dublin City and County. Includes listing of schools and facilities, services and activities and a recruitment page.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 9:44:37 PM EST -